Experienced Associate | Jakarta
We are looking for energetic professionals to join our significant and growing practice groups: Finance and Projects
Our lawyers are consistently ranked as the best in their fields by high-profile legal publications, and many of them have significant professional experience in other jurisdictions. Our foreign legal consultants are also licensed to practice in various foreign jurisdictions.
The Finance and Projects Group is looking for Finance and Projects Lawyers. Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A Law Degree (SH), with strong academic track record;
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in managing and coordinating Finance and Project work which includes but is not limited to oil & gas, mining, power and renewable energies;
- Strong client service and focus;
- Good communication skills with excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
How to Apply
Please email your application by First Week of September 2017 to Recruitment Team (FPPG Lawyer in the subject matter).
Your application must include a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position, your résumé, licenses and your university transcripts.
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners (HHP) is one of Indonesia’s major corporate and commercial law firms, serving a variety of multinational and domestic enterprises, corporations, banks and other financial institutions and state-owned companies.