HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals.
We currently need IP Associate to join the Firm and help maintain the standards of excellence for which we are known. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, the ability to work under pressure, and good English skills particularly in reading corporate documents.
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A Law Degree (S.H,) with a strong academic track record
- At least three to six years of relevant work experience
- A PERADI license and/or an IP Consultant license is also preferable
- Experience filing IP litigation claims in Indonesia Courts
- Experience in initiating IP enforcement actions.
- Business development and leadership acumen.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- The ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment.
To apply, please submit an application letter in English with subject email IP Associate to HHP.Recruitment@bakermckenzie.com along with:
a. soft copy of permanent academic record, licenses and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
b. Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.