HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experiences, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals (https://www.hhp.co.id/).
We currently need IP Administrator to join the Firm and help maintain the standards of excellence for which we are known. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, the ability to work under pressure, and good English skills particularly in reading corporate documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining trademark database records (pending TM database, registered TM database, client database and GIPM)
- Assist IP billing related matters
- Assist in preparing standard administrative IP correspondence letters to clients
- Assist in preparing IP Administrative work related to trademark registrations and non trademark registration matters
- Minimum diploma degree any major
- Adequate communication skills in English and Bahasa (verbal and written).
- Adequate computer skills particularly Ms Word and Ms Excel
- Adequate organizational skills and interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit an application letter in English to HHP.Recruitment@bakermckenzie.com (IP Administrator in the Subject matter), along with:
a. Soft copy of permanent academic record and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
b. Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.