Experienced Associate | Jakarta
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners (HHP Law Firm) is widely recognized as one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With many years of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries, and have worked with some of the largest domestic and international corporations creating effective, industry-focused solutions for their transactions and investments. Our long presence on the ground in Indonesia has allowed us to foster solid working relationships with Indonesian government agencies and regulators and key industry players, and to bring the benefit of these relationships to our clients is a value proposition which sets us apart from competitors.
Our lawyers are consistently ranked as the best in their fields by high-profile legal publications, and many of them have significant professional experience in other jurisdictions. Our foreign legal consultants are also licensed to practice in various foreign jurisdictions.
As a member of Baker & McKenzie International, we frequently collaborate with the other 76 offices around the world to deliver seamlessly integrated solutions across borders and practices.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic lawyers for the following position: Mergers & Acquisition
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens and have:
- A Law Degree (SH), with strong academic track record;
- At least  years of relevant work experience;
- A PERADI license;
- Experience in managing and coordinating M&A works, includes foreign investment, private company acquisition, joint ventures, distribution arrangements, leases, and compliance.
- Strong client service and focus;
- Good communication skills with excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
How to Apply
Please email your application to Recruitment Team (M&A Lawyer in the subject matter).
Your application must include a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position, your résumé, licenses and your university transcripts.
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.