HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals.
In this regard we are currently seeking a Technology Trainer, he or she will be responsible:
- Develop expertise in the use of Technology applications, be the SME/go-to-person of general users.
- Responsible for the conduct of technical training to all users in assigned area of responsibility including the generic offerings (e.g. new joiner requirements), role based training skills set development, reinforcement sessions and all other requirements that maybe identified from time to time based on business needs.
- Collaborates with the Training Delivery Manager in defining technology skills gaps (via formal and informal methodologies) that will be the foundation in identifying targeted training interventions.
- Works closely with the Training Delivery Manager in implementing Firm wide training programs and strategies.
- Interfaces with IT Service Delivery Manager to review support requests and identify training opportunities.
- Implements formal/informal post-training support activities or reinforcement solutions.
- Performs to achieve pre-defined team training targets.
- Participates in other Technology Training activities specifically in the following key training functions:
- Design and Development: Involvement in developing training materials (print, online, job aids etc.) for global application deployment training.
- Deployment: Participates pilot phase implementation based on End User Interface and local business practices
- Collaborates with other Technology Trainers within and outside of regional membership from time to time.
- Leverages the LMS platform to manage learning plans, course schedules, attendance, and evaluations.
And all other functions or tasks that needs to be performed as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology with training experience is mandatory with minimum GPA 3.
- Indonesian Citizen
- Law firm experience preferred.
- Strong aptitude in educating or training.
- Excellent communication in English and training delivery skills.
- Strong organizational skills and work ethics.
- Ability to adapt and learn new programs quickly.
- Capability to work both independently and within a team.
- Skilled in a variety of training methodologies and delivery styles, including but not limited to classroom, webinar, deskside, videos, and recorded eLearning.
- Ability to adapt training content to a wide audience of varying job roles and skill levels.
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a mastery of advanced Word functions such as styles, numbering, TOC’s, and Track Changes. MOS certification a plus.
Travel: The geographic focus of the role may require occasional travel to designated offices and possibly other locations in the firm both domestic and international.
Those interested in participating should submit an application letter in English with subject email Technology Trainer to HHP.Recruitment@bakermckenzie.com along with:
a) Final transcript and a certificate declaring that the participant has a minimum GPA of 3.00
b) Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address.