Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners (HHP Law Firm) is widely recognized as one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With many years of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries, and have worked with some of the largest domestic and international corporations creating effective, industry-focused solutions for their transactions and investments. Our long presence on the ground in Indonesia has allowed us to foster solid working relationships with Indonesian government agencies and regulators and key industry players, and bringing the benefit of these relationships to our clients is a key value proposition that sets us apart from our competitors.
Our lawyers are consistently ranked as the best in their fields by high-profile legal publications, and many of them have significant professional experience in other jurisdictions. Our foreign legal consultants are also licensed to practice in various foreign jurisdictions.
As a member of Baker & McKenzie International, we frequently collaborate with the other 76 offices around the world to deliver seamlessly integrated solutions across borders and practices.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic lawyers for the following position: Projects Associate.
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens and have:
- A law degree (SH) with a strong academic track record
- A minimum four years of relevant work experience
- Experienced Projects / natural resources lawyer (e.g., power and renewable energy, oil & gas, mining) and / or strong joint venture, merger & acquisition work
- A PERADI license
- Excellent analytical skills
- A strong focus on excellent client service
- Good communication skills and confidence, with excellent English speaking & writing skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and individually
- A real desire and ability to excel through learning and development processes
How to Apply
Please email your application to Recruitment Team (with Projects Associate in the subject matter).
Your application must include a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position, your résumé, licenses and university transcripts.
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.