HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals.
We currently need a business professional to join the Firm to provide proactive, reliable, time-effective business development and marketing services and help maintain the standards of excellence for which we are known.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively search and provide relevant information or market intelligence to the dedicated partner(s)
- Work together with lawyers to prepare capability statements, proposals, other types of pitches and PowerPoint presentations
- Regularly update the Firm's social media platform with any recent activities or updates of the Firm
- Coordinate marketing events and other related materials/logistics
- Help with coordinating and preparing submissions to legal directories on an annual basis
- Coordinate/distribute client invitations, alerts and newsletters
- Prepare media relations plan
- Undertake other activities as directed by team management relating to daily operations and rollout of strategy
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A degree in law or marketing or business or communication or public relations (with a strong academic track record)
- A minimum three years of relevant experience (with a multinational company or in legal services would be a plus)
- Computer literate
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- The ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment
To apply, please submit an application letter in English with the email subject "BD & Marketing Executive" to HHP.Recruitment@hhplawfirm.com along with:
- A soft copy of your permanent academic record (with a minimum GPA of 3.00), certificate of degree and relevant certificates
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm color photo with white background, latest address, phone numbers (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will receive a reply and be invited for written tests and interviews.