Daniel Pardede is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group and the key contact for Technology, Media & Telecommunications. He has more than 10 years of legal experience and has advised a wide range of domestic and international clients across various industry sectors such real estate, plantation, manufacturing and trading.
Daniel focuses on mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructurings and asset disposals. He has assisted in various high-profile transactions and with government authorities such as the Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board. He also advises on day-to-day corporate/commercial issues and licensing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting PTT Green Energy in the divestment of its 75% indirect shareholding in PT Kalpataru Sawit Plantation and its six subsidiary plantation companies to the client's Indonesian partner.
- Representing a major US company focused on agriculture in a proposed joint venture with a major Indonesian oil palm company in the down stream oil palm and biodiesel industry.
- Representing a major Malaysian plantation company in a joint venture with another Malaysian entity to a palm oil processing company in Indonesia.
- Representing foreign and local investors in acquiring plantation companies.
- Representing a Singapore property company group in its proposed ventures in Indonesia, including funding arrangements, structuring and the acquisition of land for a mixed development in Lampung, Sumatra.
- Representing an Indonesian developer in the sale of its newly developed strata title office in South Jakarta.
- Representing an international fund focused on the real estate sector in the establishment of several joint ventures in Jakarta and greater Jakarta areas.
- Acting for Valeant Pharmaceuticals International in its first acquisition in Indonesia.
- Representing a major US company focused on agriculture in its acquisition of the shares of a tilapia fish farm company.
- Representing Indosat in the sale and leaseback of 2,500 telecommunication towers to PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure, a listed independent tower company, and its subsidiary PT Solusi Menara Indonesia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
Prasetiya Mulya Graduate School of Management (M.M.) (2015)
University of Padjadjaran (Law)