HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals (https://www.hhp.co.id/).
We currently need a Senior Associate to join the Firm's Intellectual Property & Technology practice group and help maintain the standards of excellence for which we are known. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, the ability to work under pressure, and good English skills particularly in reading corporate documents.
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A Law Degree (S.H,) with a strong academic track record
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience
- Holder of a PERADI license and an IP Consultant license
- Experience in business development for IP clients in various industries
- A strong leadership sense and experience in leading a team
- Experience in advising on complex legal strategies for protecting and enforcing IP rights
- Experience in drafting IP agreements (assignment of rights, licensing and franchising)
- Experience in in IP litigation cases in Indonesian Courts
- Experience in IP enforcement action cases and IP customs measures
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- The ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment
To apply, please submit an application letter in English with the email subject IP Senior Associate to HHP.Recruitment@hhplawfirm.com along with:
a. A soft copy of your permanent academic record, licenses and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
b. A Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.