HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals (https://www.hhp.co.id/).
We are currently looking for an experienced patent practitioner to join the Firm's Intellectual Property & Technology practice group. The successful will co-lead the firm's patent team with the practice group leader in maintaining the standards of excellence for which we are known.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising on patent protection strategy
- Advising on patent commercialization work (i.e., technology licensing agreement, assignment of patent rights agreement, other agreements covering knowhow and trade secrets)
- Carrying out patent searches and issuing freedom to operate opinions
- Drafting patent specifications and claims
- Advising on patent/technology disputes and litigation cases
- Overseeing and co-managing the patent prosecution team (i.e., filing, specification and claims translation, substantive examination, attending to office actions, patent annuities, notice of acceptance and patent registration issuance)
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree with a relevant technical background
- Holder of a PERADI license (for candidates with a Law Degree background) and holder of an IP Consultant license (for any other background)
- More than 15 years' experience in patent practice in Indonesia
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- A strong leadership sense and experience in leading a team
- The ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment
- Proficiency in computerized systems and MS Office
To apply, please submit an application letter in English with the email subject Patent Manager (IP Tech) to HHP.Recruitment@hhplawfirm.com along with:
a. A soft copy of your permanent academic record, licenses and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
b. A Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone number (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.